Weekly summary and capstone change project evaluation plan
1. Review your strategic plan to implement the change proposal, the objectives, the outcomes, and listed resources. Develop a process to evaluate the intervention if it were implemented. Write a 150-250 word summary of the evaluation plan that will be used to evaluate your intervention.
The assignment will be used to develop a written implementation plan.
2. topic for weekly summary . Practices of culturally sensitive care
1. All patients to received depression screening.
Accessing is the first step in the process that helps nurses to identify areas of concerns and or needs.
2. Nurse to report increase comfort level in accessing for depression in patient using therapeutic communication.
Nurses using open ended questions to facilitate open and active communication with a nurse patient relationship.
3. All patients to receive referrals for local resources with depression.
4. Providers to check with nurses for updates on patient concerns.
1. Recognize the importance of effective detection and treatment of depression in adults with cancer.
Having knowledge of depression would be help with caring for patient of different cultural backgrounds and religion.
2. Identify signs and symptoms of depression.
Early identification of signs and symptoms of depression can help with treatment to improve quality of life. Having knowledge of signs and symptoms of depression will help with understand how depression may be perceived in patients with different cultures and religion.
3. Create a screening tool to be utilized for assessing patients for depression.
Utilizing a screening tool will help identify patients with depression for an early intervention and treatment to be initiated, also to make patient’s aware of resources available in the community.
4. Demonstrate awareness through effective communication and forming therapeutic dialogue with patient.
Having effective communication among nurse and patient can help build a trusting relationship between nurse and patient.
5. Improve patient care outcomes through effective communication with other health care professionals, partnerships through community resources, and government agencies.Having effective communication with other healthcare professional and community resources will help continuation of treatment and make patient aware of the available resources in the community and by government agencies.resources_gray_jstategic_plan